Monday, March 11, 2013

Friends & Writers

I just had a wonderful songwriting session with a lovely aspiring and accomplished artist, Nora Collins. Check her out! She's got two albums out and still wanted to song-write with little ole' me. An honor :) And she's such a sweetheart too. So! We finished our song after this second session of writing, and it's stuck in my head! A really good song that I'm really excited about. It's called Tell Me, and look for it out on the radio soon enough ;) haha But, honestly, it's a really good song that I'm happy with. Neither one of us wrote the whole thing by ourselves, it wasn't 90-10, or 25-75.. it was pretty much 50-50, and that makes me feel good. Really good. I was worried at first that she wouldn't like my material or what I brought to the table or would end up taking over the song-- but we write well together and I secretly, not so secretly, want to keep writing with her. I believe we will make good friends and good writers together. Love, Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment