Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Loony Tune

It certainly has been a while :) I got a little distracted and sidetracked, but I'm getting back to doing what I love to do -- and writing is one of them. So, here I am. I'm still writing what I especially love to write: songs. Last night I wrote "Thank You"... and when you think this song think CONDESCENDING. Muahaha! The chorus goes like this -- Thank you for breaking my heart, I didn't know it from the start. Thank you saying I love you, then having my dreams not come true. Thank you for loving me so, and then letting me go. I didn't know it then, but I know it now. I'm so much better off without you around. -- It's basically about a very obsessive girl who falls in love with a guy and wants to jump into a white dress right away, scares the boy off (naturally... poor guy), and then finding a little "girl power" inside helps her get over it. It's cute. One of my favorites that I've ever written, and it's personal too. Those ones always tend to be the favorites. Well, that's all for now folks ::carrot crunches:: I'll be off whistling a loony tune (To all of you who got the reference, 10 brownie points to you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment